Corporate Team Group Paddle Outings & Team Building
Team bonding and building with paddle board meetings and SUP group therapy
Aloha! We love and specialize in team bonding and building by making memorable board meetings for groups of all kinds, local and visiting business and corporations, traveling and local sports teams, family reunions and family vacations, bridal parties and cross fit communities. Basically, any group looking for a super fun and safe water-based experience that all can enjoy together!
Whether your group is 4 or 400 we guarantee your paddle time with us will be the highlight of your Florida fun time! Our Wekiva Island location is ideally suited and the perfect spot for your paddling adventure! Wind protected and sun shaded by the tree lined shore makes this spring run ideal for year-round paddling. A uniquely scenic location with NO motorboats allowed on the crystal-clear hip deep water makes this the best spot in Central Florida to paddle! Ideal for beginners/first timers or for those looking for a world class paddle location. Your paddle trip can be tailored in duration to fit your group’s needs. For our normal 2.5 hr. paddle, the midway point features a chance to go ashore and stretch your legs. While on shore you have an option to rest and take in the natural beauty of the park or go for a swim in a first magnitude natural spring or take a short hike thru the woods on a boardwalk trail. Our Wekiva island paddle trip is an amazing adventure with a cool destination! Come and experience the real paddle paradise in Florida!
- Guarantee 100% safe
- Most paddlers stay dry (don’t fall in) unless they choose to get wet.
- Paddleboards or kayaks, single and tandem are available for this trip
- Normal duration is 2.5 hours includes a midway stop at Wekiva springs
- Group size from 4-400 paddlers
- Private groups pricing from 49.00 (SUP) 55.00 for single kayak, 90.00 for tandem kayak
- On site catering available
- On site beer and wine
- Gazebo rentals available- perfect hang out spot for those in the group that want to watch. Or a great socializing place if you’re planning to hang out after the paddle.
- Indoor meeting room available with riverfront porch. Ideal for large lunch buffets or for indoor space for those not participating.
- Facilities max capacity is 500 guests.
- NEW I-4 Express lanes lets you get on at Kirkman road and exit at central Florida parkway for a fast no traffic no hassle drive to Wekiva island!
For more information or to book your group, call or email Ned at (407) 960-7815 or firstname.lastname@example.org